SKILLED is proud of its long history providing comprehensive workforce, project and maintenance services to the manufacturing industry.
Our specialist Workforce Services business is experienced in:
- Quickly responding to sharp peaks and troughs in workforce requirements by utilising tested workforce planning and volume recruitment processes
- Selecting the best candidates from a deep pool by identifying skill and cultural requirements that are that unique to each client or client site
- Ensuring a harmonious workplace relations environment is maintained through the management of an experienced in-house industrial relations team
Through our specialist Programmed Facility Management business, we can improve reliability on manufacturing equipment assets to optimise production output and minimise maintenance costs.
- Contract maintenance, shutdowns and facilities management
- Project services including plant and equipment installation, commissioning, relocation, removal and disposal.
- Personnel such as qualified tradespeople, projects managers and engineers.
Our SKILLED SAFE system finds, protects and supports safer people, ensuring our employees not only work safely but proactively contribute to safer workplaces.
SKILLED can provide people or teams with the following specialist skills:
- Boilermakers and Welders
- Factory Hands
- Forklift Drivers
- Machine Operators
- Materials Handling Specialists
- Planners and Schedulers
- Process Workers
- Project Managers
- QA Managers
- Safety Personnel
- Site Supervisors
- Specialist Manufacturing Sector Skills
- Store Personnel
Check out some case studies of our work in the manufacturing industry.