Engineering, Construction & Maintenance Services
Programmed Facility Management division provides specialist engineering, maintenance and civil construction services to the oil and gas (including coal seam gas), mining, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries in Australia.
Through the previous ATIVO, Thomas & Coffey, Pacific Relines and businesses, Programmed Facility Management boasts a specialised crew of more than 2,600 and a national service delivery network including 10 fabrication, welding and machining workshops.
- Providing fixed asset management, planning, scheduling, project management and execution, primarily in the mining and manufacturing industries across Australia.
- Providing industrial maintenance crews, construction and capital works project management and delivery, as well as workshop services for the manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries.
- Delivering mill relining plant maintenance services, supplying personnel and equipment to reline grinding mills and crushers at hard rock mining sites in Australia, PNG and Africa.
Programmed Facility Management clients benefit from:
- Efficient and effective maintenance and project management support
- Improved safety performance
- Sharing of best practice maintenance and project delivery
- Improved plant reliability and uptime
- Continuous improvement initiatives and implementation strategies
- Flexibility to meet changing market requirements