Offshore and Marine
Programmed Marine provides professional personnel solutions both in white collar and blue collar disciplines relating to the offshore construction industry as well as a full range of marine and drilling personnel. We specialise in offshore vessel and rig manning and all associated support services including; recruitment, training, visa administration, travel management, catering & logistics.
Our services include:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Industrial Relations Management
- Employment Pass / Visa application
- Provision of multi-national project teams
- On Boarding
- Australian Industry Participation
- Robust and diverse Indigenous employment program
- Training and apprenticeship programs
With experience in Jack-up rigs, Semi-submersible rigs, Drill ships and many more ancillary services and Marine consultancy.
Programmed Marine has the commitment and ability to deliver these services, coupled with the extensive capability, expertise and specialist recruitment knowledge to ensure clients are provided with the required personnel to suit their needs within the ever growing Australian oil and gas industry.
Visit Programmed Marine to find out more.