How SKILLED works for you
Graham - Pit & Pipe Maintenance
Tell us a bit about the work you do with SKILLED
Currently working for a leading telecommunications company performing maintenance works on “Street Furniture”- including,
- Replacing collapsed pillars,
- Addressing safety hazards, putting concrete surrounds on pits,
- Replacing all types of pits within the infrastructure.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by running “Lead –ins” –conduits running from customer’s property to pits on street level.
- I also manage other potential problems within the network that could endanger the public.
What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy all aspects of my work as I really enjoy solving problems.
Why did you decide to join SKILLED?
Because they gave me the opportunity to go back to work again in the telecommunications field.
What’s the best thing about working with SKILLED?
People contact - I am able to communicate freely with my SKILLED supervisors.
What skills and experience have you gained while working for SKILLED?
Greater people communication skills
What advice would you give someone looking for a career with SKILLED?
If you show SKILLED that you will look after their customers and have the ability to perform (skills) then I suggest you sign up with SKILLED. Remember to be client focussed!